account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Continuous Restart and Optimizing Apps

SOLVED
ZRD
Learner
Message 31 of 48
Message 31 of 48

Re: Continuous Restart and Optimizing Apps

Everything went back to normal
Learner
Message 32 of 48
Message 32 of 48

Thanks,just change the battery everything go back to normal
Visitor
Message 33 of 48
Message 33 of 48

Re: Continuous Restart

I am facing this same issue with my Xperia  Z1 with no solution in sight. It started yesterday with the 'Optimizing App' crap and i decided to do a factory reset. Now the phone is totally unusable. I can't use it for up to a minute before it goes off even though it is charged to a 100%. i can only use it when the phone is plugged in. i tried the PCC method but the PC isn't even seeing the phone.Is anyone else facing the same issue cause buying a new ba

@Palash_Jain wrote:

I am using xperia zl. When I was using it, it suddenly turned off and did not restarted again. On external power supply, it started and started doing optimising apps. I made factory reset and also tapped nova button situated near the sim. 

Now my phone has stopped optimising apps but a new problem has started.

It is starting only using external power. It remains swithed on if screen is of. If I turn on the dispay, it gets turn off in around 1-2 minutes of usage.

When I got to service centre for software repair, they told to do on my own risk that the phone can become dead.

Please help me what I can do. Your support will be highly appreciated.

ttery is out it.

ZRD
Learner
Message 34 of 48
Message 34 of 48

Change the battery mark my reply as the answer so others could get the help they need your battery is dead change it everything will go back to normal afterwards
Visitor
Message 35 of 48
Message 35 of 48

@ZRD wrote:
Change the battery mark my reply as the answer so others could get the help they need your battery is dead change it everything will go back to normal afterwards

I changed the battery yesterday and the phone is functioning optimally now. Thanks for your suggestion 

One time poster
Message 36 of 48
Message 36 of 48

is it really works if you change the battery?

TMA
One time poster
Message 37 of 48
Message 37 of 48

Hi,

I have the same problem, tried everything listed here, even changed the battery and it's worse. Isn't there any "real solution"? In my opinion it's a software problem, cause the problem appeared right after a software update.

Any advice is more than welcome, this bug has been driving me crazy for some time now. Slightly frowning Face

Thanks.

One time poster
Message 38 of 48
Message 38 of 48

Sony xperia t2 ultra optmissing application 267 memory card to on off problems sometimes
One time poster
Message 39 of 48
Message 39 of 48

For me also same problem please help me
One time poster
Message 40 of 48
Message 40 of 48

Sir my sony experia z showing optimising application during restarting.my battery is draining fast