account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Cannot see 4G networks

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Cannot see 4G networks

Hello my problem is i cannot see and conect my device to a 4G LTE network, i have turn on the 4G networks and when i search for operators only shows me 3G and 2G networks, i go in the test menú and the Rx diversity i change to Fdd_LTE but says me didnt work and fail i can only use CDMA...

Can anyone help me i dont Know what to do u.u

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot see 4G networks

Hi @Tullanan, welcome to our community!

I'm sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Is this you have started to experience lately or have you never been able to connect to a LTE/4G network? If you never have been able to connect to a LTE network, make sure that it's enabled on your subscription plan.

Below you will find which LTE networks that Z3 Compact supports.

LTE: Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28
TD LTE: Band 40

I would recommend that you try another SIM card in your phone, if you can borrow one from a friend, colleague or family member and mount that card in your phone and perform a new network search and see if you can both see and register on a 4G/LTE network.

Let me know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.