account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't connect to PC via Wi-Fi

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Can't connect to PC via Wi-Fi

Few days ago I connected my Z3c to PC via Wi-Fi and it worked correctly. Sometimes the connection dropped but then connected again without a problem.

But after I had to reboot my phone, the connection with PC couldn't be established any more. I tried to reboot both PC and phone, uninstall and reinstall PC Companion, delete the connection from Xperia Connections in the phone and configure it from the very beginning, tried even to reboot the Wi-Fi router — nothing worked. The network is working in 5GHz (both on PC and phone) and when a start the procedure of connection, it starts in PC Companion as if the phone is detected, but nothing happens and I get the message "Can't connect to PC" on the phone. Please help! I don't want to use other programs, because I have no root and can access SD card only with standard apps.