account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Camera button missing stage

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Camera button missing stage

Hi,

This morning i woke up and found that the camera on my Z3 was starting without a reason.

Looking into that i found out that the camera button on the side was easy to press, almost with stroking over the button. There is also no travel when pusing the button anymore (like the power or volume buttons has).

In the camera app, that starts when stroking the camera button, i cannot use the same button to actualy make the picture.

It seems half of the travel has gone. Is this a known problem, has someone tips how to solve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Camera button missing stage

Hi @Atacama,

Welcome to the community.

This is the physical camera button, right? 

I'd recommend you contact your local support team as you may have to arrange a repair on your handset.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Atacama,

Welcome to the community.

This is the physical camera button, right? 

I'd recommend you contact your local support team as you may have to arrange a repair on your handset.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Yes, i mean the physical button. I was afraid for that answer, thank you.