account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Camera Button on Sony Xperia z3 compact

Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Camera Button on Sony Xperia z3 compact

I have a problem with physical camera button.

I often press unpurposely and it brings up a camera app.

I would love if someone could help me disable this button.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Camera Button on Sony Xperia z3 compact

@Palemarković  check this link:

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz3compact/userguide/general-camera-settings/#gref

You need to disable quick launch.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Your link has no guide on how to do it

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Just scroll a bit down:

Quick launch

Use Quick launch settings to launch the camera when the screen is locked.

Launch only
When this setting is activated, you can launch the camera when the screen is locked by pressing and holding down the camera key.
Launch and capture
When this setting is activated, you can launch the camera and capture a photo automatically when the screen is locked by pressing and holding down the camera key.
Launch and record video
When this setting is activated, you can launch the camera and start capturing video when the screen is locked by pressing and holding down the camera key.
Off

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.