account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

xz2 high temperature

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 71 of 268
Message 71 of 268

Re: xperia Z2 camera problem

what country are you residing ?

Apprentice
Message 72 of 268
Message 72 of 268

India

Commissioner
Message 73 of 268
Message 73 of 268

would advice to update to the latest firmware update as this has solved this overheating issue while using the camera 

Apprentice
Message 74 of 268
Message 74 of 268

i did that. even took it to sony service center who did the same thing but problem persists. i have asked for a replacement but i found one more guy with the same problem at service center.. i believe the replaced handset might also have same problem!!!!

Commissioner
Message 75 of 268
Message 75 of 268

the replacement handset might be a soluyion to this issue for you and once you get the replacement handset , let the software settle for the 1st four days do not over use it let it get used to your style of using the phone 

Apprentice
Message 76 of 268
Message 76 of 268

many people are facing the same problem, i checked on internet.... if the new handset also has same problem wat shuld i do? sony people are not even ready to believe that such a problem exists..

Commissioner
Message 77 of 268
Message 77 of 268

allow device to settle and adjust to your way of use then the overheating should disappear make sure the device is running latest update 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 78 of 268
Message 78 of 268

I don't experience overheating, but then I live in London Face with stuck-out Tongue & winking Eye 

Apprentice
Message 79 of 268
Message 79 of 268

xperia z2 heat and other problems!!!

Hi there
I had bought a new xperia z2 a view days ago and I'm not happy with this phone.
I have problems with my camera it shuts down every 2 minutes because it is overheating.
Not only in 4k video also by taking normal pictures.
The case have too much place between the frame and the glass and the main camera is of centered.
The phone is also overheating wenn i play games!!!
I'm very disappointed from Sony its not my first xperia phone but I think my last.
I had also an xperia ultra, an z1and the tablet z with this everything is fine.
What can I do?
Will Sony fix the problems?
Apprentice
Message 80 of 268
Message 80 of 268

Im in Austria and I had the same problems camera will shut down by taking normal photos after 1 ore 2 minutes it overheats also by playing games!!!