2014-09-14 03:13 PM
2014-09-15 01:28 PM
I have a flip case on my Z2. When i call someone, i always take the "flip" over my screen to it wont get too hot for my chin when i talk on the phone.
The problem is that when i call, the phone suddenly hangs up, or it presses a few numbers so i always hear peep, peep, peep in the call.
This is because the screen is too sensitive. It does not help that the screen is supposed to go "black" when holding it up to your ear.
I have had so much trouble with this phone now that a Sony product is never coming in to my house again.
Bad sound when talking on the phone, camera that acts crazy from time to time, the flip for the charging part is too loose, WiFi turning on and off as it wants and the worst part. Sony wont do anything about it.
2016-10-03 07:27 AM
2016-10-08 04:32 PM
I've got this problem too recently one day ago till now. Hmm, many people called it "Ghost Touch".
1. I've replace the battery and the problem appears 3-4 days later
2. My USB port was broken, so i charge it using "magnetic cable"
3. My firmware, Android Marshmallow .575
4. Already try going into safe mode, turn off glove mode, double tap to wake, adjust brightness to MAX, turn off image enhancement, turn off smart backlight control, even factory reset! Still nothing.
5. This phone almost 2 years old
Anyone have found solution to fix this?
2018-09-12 10:02 PM
The touchscreen on my Sony experia Z3 compact phone has become oversensitive, so that it is not recognizing my 4 letter passcode and also difficult to use text.
Any ideas on how to fix?