account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

touch screen too sensitive

Apprentice
Message 21 of 29
Message 21 of 29

Re: touch screen too sensitive

I have been asked to send to service center, I have done the same waiting for their update.

Visitor
Message 22 of 29
Message 22 of 29

Slightly frowning Face  you sent your Z2 to service center ? what did they say ?

Rookie
Message 23 of 29
Message 23 of 29

Weird thing is. My brother has the same phone and has no problem with the screen. But his battery is bad. So he needs to replace his phone. So I guess he would get a new one with the sensitive screen problem.

His phone and my phone have the exact firmware and all the sony apps.

I think sony has to fix this in an update.

My first Z2 had the problem with unexpected error in fb when watching a movie and the charger for was opening on itself. And a very sensitive screen.

This replacement has only the sensitive screen.

These little things wants me to return the phone and get a non sony phone.

This is no flagship sunk the same day I bought it.
Adviser
Message 24 of 29
Message 24 of 29

Hi.

I have a flip case on my Z2. When i call someone, i always take the "flip" over my screen to it wont get too hot for my chin when i talk on the phone.

The problem is that when i call, the phone suddenly hangs up, or it presses a few numbers so i always hear peep, peep, peep in the call. 

This is because the screen is too sensitive. It does not help that the screen is supposed to go "black" when holding it up to your ear.

I have had so much trouble with this phone now that a Sony product is never coming in to my house again.

Bad sound when talking on the phone, camera that acts crazy from time to time, the flip for the charging part is too loose, WiFi turning on and off as it wants and the worst part. Sony wont do anything about it.

Learner
Message 25 of 29
Message 25 of 29

Hi.. Guys, I am also hyper sensitivity problem on z2,this doesn't allow me to do nothing on phone, is there any solution for this..
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 26 of 29
Message 26 of 29

Hi guys.

I've got this problem too recently one day ago till now. Hmm, many people called it "Ghost Touch".

My information

1. I've replace the battery and the problem appears 3-4 days later

2. My USB port was broken, so i charge it using "magnetic cable"

3. My firmware, Android Marshmallow .575

4. Already try going into safe mode, turn off glove mode, double tap to wake, adjust brightness to MAX, turn off image enhancement, turn off smart backlight control, even factory reset! Still nothing.

5. This phone almost 2 years old

Anyone have found solution to fix this?

Thanks

One time poster
Message 27 of 29
Message 27 of 29

Re: Problem about the touchscreen's responsiveness.

How to adjust the screen sentivitty please 

One time poster
Message 28 of 29
Message 28 of 29

Re: Problem about the touchscreen's responsiveness.

The touchscreen on my Sony experia Z3 compact phone has become oversensitive, so that it is not recognizing my 4 letter passcode and also difficult to use text.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Rookie
Message 29 of 29
Message 29 of 29

So is mine is driving me 🤪.  Or doesn't s seem y to b have a setting for sensitivity