account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

"No Service" after lollipop update

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 21 of 35
Message 21 of 35

Re: "No Service" after lollipop update

The issue where the phone shows "No service" on the lock screen even though you have a working network reception is fixed in the next software update. The issue is fixed in 23.1.A.0.726 but depending on where you bought the phone you may not have received this update yet.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 22 of 35
Message 22 of 35

Re: no network connection

@Aisha1 and @durri

If you have issues with network reception itself and are unable to make or receive calls i recommend that you try restarting the phone and also try another SIM card. 

If that doesn't help i suggest that you try to reinstall the phones software using PC Companion but please note that this will reset your phone and delete all your data.

If the issue should still remain I think that this needs to be examined and fixed at a repair center. For more information about how to submit your phone for repair and where, please contact your local support team.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Talent
Message 23 of 35
Message 23 of 35

@Rickard Thanks, Is it included in 23.1.A.1.28 update for Z2 and is this update for global version or carrier specific?

Learner
Message 24 of 35
Message 24 of 35

The messaging is not working when the phone is in ultra stamina mode... Fix that tooo plz
Sony Xperia Support
Message 25 of 35
Message 25 of 35

@ismailbh20

Please see my post here.

Commissioner
Message 26 of 35
Message 26 of 35

Had the same few times, it's operator signal fault/bad lollipop readings. 
Go to place where you have maximum signal strenght, turn mobile phone to Flight Mode/Airplane mode, Wait bout 10-15 sec. Turn Flight Mode OFF, signal and operator logo should be back.. restart the phone (power button > restart device). The logo should appear normally Winking Face

It's just a no_Service text it doesn't affect data incomes/outcomes so You should be able to receive messages and calls normally.

>> Xperia XZ1 user, help-ful with knowledge he has;>>
Highlighted
Talent
Message 27 of 35
Message 27 of 35

@hedrox87 No this isn't work after you restart again operator logo disapear, its not affect to the mobile service only the text in lock screen lets hope this will fix in next  global software upgrade. Is this fixed in .726 or .740 updates?

Visitor
Message 28 of 35
Message 28 of 35

i have the same issue on Xperia z1 (c6903) after update to lollipop (14.5.A.0.242). Hope will have the update fix for Z1 as well.

Screenshot_2015-04-30-18-44-44.png

Screenshot_2015-04-30-18-42-44.png

Talent
Message 29 of 35
Message 29 of 35

This issue is fixed in software update 23.1.A.1.28 for Z2

One time poster
Message 30 of 35
Message 30 of 35

I hav A sony xperia z3 for the past four days it Just says No service