account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

"No Service" after lollipop update

SOLVED
Highlighted
Talent
Message 31 of 35
Message 31 of 35

Re: "No Service" after lollipop update

check with some other network sim card with the phone, if it's still not working try check again with changing mobile network settings and try to select service operator by manually.

if these not help you need to do factory reset or Software repair.

One time poster
Message 32 of 35
Message 32 of 35

this is just a "last memento" tip to anyone else who will experience this kind of problem,wherein your data is not available(always no service) due to Android Lollipop upgrade. i also experienced it and tried other suggestions in this page but nothing succeed. what i did I Factory reset my phone. when you reset your phone, any update or anything happened to your phone will be erased including Android update.

but before doing this action make sure that all of the files/apps in your Phone memory must be transferred to other storage like Memory card,flash drive or pc(unmount your memory card for safety)

i still dont know what to do with games like Candy Crush since their progress are saved in Phone. but it still worth trying tho,,

One time poster
Message 33 of 35
Message 33 of 35

Name: anas ghazali
Phone nr:
E-mail: 
Operator: maxis
IMEI nr: 
Build number: 23.1.A.0.726

help me after upgrade lolipop no signal...
please help...

One time poster
Message 34 of 35
Message 34 of 35

Hello Richard after an update my sony xperia t2-ultra gave me no service..Do you think you can help me with this? thank you!

One time poster
Message 35 of 35
Message 35 of 35

its already 2017 and there's no upate to fix "no service" problem for my docomo z2 ??

Screenshot_2017-06-19-11-54-09[1].pngScreenshot_2017-06-19-11-54-18[1].png