account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

"Estimated time left to full charge" not available on lock screen after 5.1 update

Adviser
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

"Estimated time left to full charge" not available on lock screen after 5.1 update

Hi,

I am glad Sony is pushing the new updates faster than the others. However, there seems to be a lack of testing. Till today I wish I could go back to Kitkat officially, especially for the reason that equalizer/music controls worked on all apps including youtube. But after lollipop, the volume is too low for youtube and other music streaming apps. Anyways, with a recent update, now I am not getting to know how much more time my phone will take for a full charge as the msg on lock screen is no more available. I am not disappointed with the hardware but Sony, kindly provide a single stable bug free build of lollipop which can match the quality of Kitkat. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: "Estimated time left to full charge" not available on lock screen after 5.1 update

@Manu_Z2

It has been posted before, and yes indeed its gone, I hope Sony brings it back, but contact Sony directly with your feedback

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)