account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

multi angle camera

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Multi-Camera App

Wouldn't it be easier if you talked to them directly?

There should be a way for Sony Mobile to find out which camera supports a feature that Sony Mobile implemented as I believe there IS something in the software that supports cameras and this feature must be based upon some level of exchange between Sony Mobile and Sony Electronics.

If it was a question about third party cameras I would have understood but Sony to Sony communication done by users? Thinking Face

Forum Legend
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Unfortunately, I do not have any contact person at Sony Electronics. The Multi camera function can also vary, depending on region/firmware and also model of the camera. Thereby, why I'm suggesting that you contact Sony Electronics to get more specific information about your camera and it's specifications.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

I have posted this question to the Cybershot communities forum as per the admin's suggestion

http://community.sony.com/t5/Cybershot-Cameras/Connecting-Xperia-mobile-phone-to-Cybershots-for-the-...

Hope that the Admin over there will be able to answer without asking us to find out more from the Sony Mobile division

One time poster
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

Re: multi angle camera

I guess sony xperia z3 won't work with xperia sp?