account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z2 White screen

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Z2 White screen

Looking for a little help, got a Xperia Z2 Tablet from my work with a broken screen, this is all new to me but i believe it is called the digitizer, its not the lcd but the outside screen. Either way I ordered what I thought was a complete lcd to install and got just the outside screen (Digitizer) When i originally started this project the tablet turned on but the actions when touching the screen were not specific you would touch one spot and it wouldnt recognize it etc... had cracks across it but you could see it was on and running. I plugged the screen and digitizer in and now all I have is a white screen, nothing on it... I can hit the volume buttons and it beeps, i hold the power button it vibrates once but will not shut off. Any thoughts or has anyone dealt with this before?!

Thank You in advance