account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z2 Lollipop default lockscreen walpaper

SOLVED
Talent
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Z2 Lollipop default lockscreen walpaper

Hi How can I find following xperia default lollipop lockscreen walpaper in my phone settings? I had this when i updated to lollipop then yesterday I have factory resetted my phone and now i am unable to locate this walpaper.

Blue.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: Z2 Lollipop default lockscreen walpaper

I think you'll get this lock screen if you use the default "Xperia" theme, then change your HOMESCREEN only to any other wallpaper. The lockscreen then will change into this blue one. Give it a try and tell us how it goes.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

It takes some time for pictures to be approved by moderators, can you upload it on Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Talent
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I think you'll get this lock screen if you use the default "Xperia" theme, then change your HOMESCREEN only to any other wallpaper. The lockscreen then will change into this blue one. Give it a try and tell us how it goes.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Thanks, Its worked

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Cheers, glad I could help.