account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia z2 freezing problem

Highlighted
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Xperia z2 freezing problem

Hello all

I had purchased before one month, in this period my Xperia z2 is performing very poor.first It is getting freezing again and again and secondly what's app like apps are very slow. If I use mobile in slow apps than it get freeze after it i have to restart. 

If anyone have solution of it than Plz let me know

10 REPLIES 10
Emperor
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: Xperia z2 freezing problem

That seems like a third party app issue

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

From what you described it sound like issues associated with the what's app type apps you are downloading. Have you been downloading a lot apps?
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Try boot on safe mode. And see if you have the same problem.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

I already boot in safe mode but problem presits same as before.

May be freezing problem due to 2G network. when phone uses 3G than it works smooth and no freezing issues and when it get charged on 2G problem occurs again and again.

Now dnt get understand why problem occurs due to Interenet Switching

Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

No... I have limited apps only

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Then it's an app that is the problem and that's causing the phone to freeze due to the slow connection.
SN7
One time poster
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Gents, 

I have the same problem as mentioned above. My phone starts freezing on 2g networks but becomes perfectly fine once its on 3G or LTE. Please help me with the same. Is there any solution which I can try 

Thanks 

SN7

Learner
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Hi,

I am also facing the similar issue, Seems so many users are facing this issue with Sony Xperia Z2, But not sure if they have provided any solution for this.

Please let me know if any one got the solution for this issue.

Learner
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Hi all, 

Please let me know if anyone find the solution for this issue.