account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z2 microphone not working in call

SOLVED
Learner
Message 11 of 30
Message 11 of 30

Re: Xperia Z2 microphone not working in call

Facing same problem, whenever I call or receive call I can listen to the one I am talking to very well..but my voice never reaches properly to others in my lolipopb updatef Xperia z2 is there any solutions? Plz share some solution
Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 30
Message 12 of 30

@Kikiriki @God7

If neither safe mode nor software repair using PC Companion help then I do suggest that you contact your Local support teams so that your phones can be sent to an authorised service center for further examination at this point.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 13 of 30
Message 13 of 30

Same here! The other party cant hear what im saying. Just after one year of purchase ths issue came. Now im using with a headset which is really anoying. please support asap. please write to me.

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 14 of 30
Message 14 of 30

@pabath2015 If the previous suggestions in this topic did not help then you should contact Local support team for more info on how to arrange a repair.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 15 of 30
Message 15 of 30

Seems in the contact list Sri Lanka is not included. Pls Help.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 16 of 30
Message 16 of 30

@pabath2015 Try sending an email to questions.lk[at]support.sonymobile.com, it should reach your local support team.

Visitor
Message 17 of 30
Message 17 of 30

Hello,

I have the same problem with my Sony Z2 when i upgrated to Android 5.1.1.

It worked normally in Android 5.0 and 4.4.4, 

So i knew for sure that the problem came from the software.

When i made a phone call, the audio was not clear, especially someone who received the call couldn't hear clearly as I did. 

I used the newest Xperiafirm and Flashtool to set up my phone again, but the problem couldn't be solve.

Now i dont know how to do with this problem, It's really tired of shouting whenever have a phone call !

Visitor
Message 18 of 30
Message 18 of 30

Hi All,

Now I 've already solved the problem with my phone Z2,

After I used Sony PC Companion to repair software, turned off microphone noise supression in Settings >> Call >> Microphone noise suppression \Off

And got the great result!

Rookie
Message 19 of 30
Message 19 of 30

My problem with my phone Z2

Hello my friends

My problem with my phone Z2 that the microphone does not work in the call and register ..

Software you make .

I can not find a solution

Thank
Sony Xperia Support
Message 20 of 30
Message 20 of 30

Re: My problem with my phone Z2

Hi @somrammar

Please see the previous suggestions in this topic.