account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Z2 does not update to 4.4.4

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Xperia Z2 does not update to 4.4.4

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xperifirm says that the latest android version for romania vodafone is 4.4.4 !!!!! And still my phone does not update! That is really weird...

Emperor
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

There's no info on when lollipop will be released, but the Z3 series will get it first 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

You should be lucky that still hawe original 4.4.2 firmware, i hawe 4.4.4 latest... Like others Z2 users, 90% of us are realy dissapointed, full of bugs ans bad changes... Can't wait Lollipop 🍭......
Learner
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Thank you a lot!!!! It worked! You are the best!

Forum Legend
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Glad you got sorted

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman