account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

X-reality doesn't work in Lollipop and shows "No service"

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 41 of 46
Message 41 of 46

Re: X-reality doesn't work in Lollipop and shows "No service"

I've just received information that the issue with X-reality and super vivid will be fixed in the next software maintenance release.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

Learner
Message 42 of 46
Message 42 of 46

Update center missing @my lollipop
Message 43 of 46
Message 43 of 46

Update centre has been removed,now what's new holds app updates.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 44 of 46
Message 44 of 46

Just received another software update of 16MB in India. And I am happy the image enhancement is working in album app now. Thanks sony, that was quick.

One time poster
Message 45 of 46
Message 45 of 46

I'm worried that image enhancement don't work after updating sweet lollipop update. When will the bugs fixing in Singapore.
Inhabitant
Message 46 of 46
Message 46 of 46

Keyboard problem after Lollipop update.

After update to Lollipop with build number 23.1.A.0.726, I figure keyboard bug still persist.

When I choose typing language is US, everything is normal.

But when I choose typing language is Vietnamese, I can not enter to a new line when I finish a sentence. It happens to all apps, facebook, messaging, xda, tapatalk....