account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

X-reality and Super Vivid not working on Android 5.0

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 31 of 45
Message 31 of 45

Re: X-reality and Super Vivid not working on Android 5.0

Oh NM I found it Slightly smiling Face settings>display>adaptive brightness
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 32 of 45
Message 32 of 45

Alright Rickard.. I understand what you are saying and I have sent a feedback to the app developer as well yesterday. But now what is making me insane is youtube volume is also too low now after lollipop update. I am not sure if earlier it was using equalizer or there is some other issue now. But lollipop is Google's and YouTube is also Google's, so this should not be happening atleast with Google's own apps. Are you sure it is lollipop that has changed the rules?  Or sony can still fix it? Trust me, youtube volume is almost 20-30% lower than before now and it is not acceptable.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 33 of 45
Message 33 of 45

Last time i tested it, i'm afraid YouTube did not use the equalizer.

I forwarded this internally earlier but the information i got is that this is how it's supposed to work.

If you want to verify that the equalizer is available for 3:rd party apps, try for example Spotify or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrtstudio.music

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 34 of 45
Message 34 of 45

Hi,

am facing an issue redownloading the movies app update as whats new is not pushing the update again. Previously what has happened is I uninstalled the movies app update from apps just to check if there is difference in video playback clarity. But now when I want to reinstall it, it is not pushing the update. I have tried clearing the cache for movies and whats new but in vain. Kindly let me know how I can redownload the movies app update?

Screenshot_2015-04-17-14-50-52.pngScreenshot_2015-04-17-14-51-39.png

Message 35 of 45
Message 35 of 45

Dear 

How long should we wait to get the update to get the image enhancement  work?

Also, every time I restart the phone it shows "Android is upgrading" is this normal?

We bought this expensive device to enjoy the display we had on kitkat, now we can't revert to kitkat to enjoy the fast performance and the image enhancement and the equaliser working in different apps and can't enjoy these features with the buggy and heavy lollipop you introduced to us to make us hate our devices.

Please send to the concerened dep. to fix these bugs and make us enjoy our devices like we did with the kitkat

Really sorry that I updated to Lollipop

Adept
Message 36 of 45
Message 36 of 45

This bug has been resolved in recent 23.1.A.0.726 update along with lockscreen "No Service" bug.. Thanks for the action.

Message 37 of 45
Message 37 of 45

Movie app bugeed want play for me cant update it after clear data
Apprentice
Message 38 of 45
Message 38 of 45

When will other regions had this fix, it's seem trouble me.
Enthusiast
Message 39 of 45
Message 39 of 45

battery life not improve and xloud feature is missing....why sony not care about his flagship device...x z2 was the best ever smartphone ..plz sony solve these two issues plz.....sony fan from india
Rookie
Message 40 of 45
Message 40 of 45

Re: Update 5.0 sound problem

Hi,now my z2 x-reality and super vivid not working