account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

UltraStamina wipes list of turned-off apps

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 37
Message 1 of 37

UltraStamina wipes list of turned-off apps

Hello, guys!
After Lollipop goes we have UltraStamina mode. So I have a problem with this mode.
In normal mode I turn off some applications (like Google+, Social etc). I don't need them.
After I use Ultra Stamina mode, then to come back in Normal mode I need to reboot my phone. But after rebooting that list of turned-off apps is wiped. So it's unnormal I must again turn-off manually every unused app.
Could someone explain and help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 27 of 37
Message 27 of 37

Re: UltraStamina wipes list of turned-off apps

The issue with disabled apps being enabled again after Ultra Stamina will be fixed in the next software update.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 37
Message 2 of 37

Re: UltraStamina wipes list of turned-off apps

Hi,

Could you please send me your details in a PM, and I will forward this.

Make a relevant topic and include the following.

Name:
Phone nr:
E-mail:
Operator:
Product(s):
IMEI nr:
Build number:

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 37
Message 3 of 37

Stamina mode reenable disabled apps

Hi,

As title says, everytime i close, and back to normal mode from ultrastamina its reenable all disabled(freeze) apps.
Emperor
Message 4 of 37
Message 4 of 37

Re: Stamina mode reenable disabled apps

@splittheatomm

how do you disable the apps? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 5 of 37
Message 5 of 37

You should try to contact @Rickard about this, I have seen you posted here too some time ago:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z2/Sms-app-crash-in-ultra-stamina-mode/td-p/962958

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 6 of 37
Message 6 of 37

@uliwooly
I disable it in apps>allapps and click disable.
Adviser
Message 7 of 37
Message 7 of 37

Message 8 of 37
Message 8 of 37

Merged the topics as it is the same issue.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Forum Legend
Message 9 of 37
Message 9 of 37

I will forward this to relevant department for further investigation.

Inhabitant
Message 10 of 37
Message 10 of 37

xperia z1ultra stamina mode re-enables disabled apps

After deactivating ultra stamina mode all apps which I have disabled earlier gets enabled automatically.
Xperia z1 after lolipop update.
Please help