account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

The Horror of Marshmallow

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

The Horror of Marshmallow

Hello everyone,

Recently I got my phone updated to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. And I'm not happy at all. I'm really disappointed.

I want to give some feedback.

Pros:

Manually app-permissions.

Camera improvement. 

I think the minimal audio volume is also lower, but I really like that.

6 Apps on a row.

Cons:

No stamina-mode ( it'll be back I read but it isn't like the old one in Android 5)

No ultra-stamina.

No landscape mode at the homescreen.

No camera-widget (isn't a big problem, but it looks nice)

With flightmode on, wifi on, battery saver on, you can't refresh some apps like email.

I don't like the new camera app layout (but that's not a real problem)

I hope there will come some updates to make me happy again.

Another thing: I hope the next Sony Smartphone will have a design like the Z2 of Z5 premium. I like glass / glossy / mirror effect on the back.

Greetings,

A disappointed customer

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

marshmallow update is full of bugs

camera stopped working. very slow. apps stopped responding. I'm really gettin mad