account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Please HELP ME with a short answer!

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Please HELP ME with a short answer!

I've ordered z2 and after seeing the great number of problems people are facing and no serious response from Sony, should I cancel my order? I really love sony and its everything but for this price, I might change to some other brand... Please! If you have a z2 and are facing no serious problems (like buttons being pressed during calls) reply here, PLEASE!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Genius
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Re: Please HELP ME with a short answer!

Forums for different mobile phones will be filled with faults/complaints etc....be it Apple/Sony/Htc/Samsung etc.....at the end of the day the choice is yours....Face with rolling Eyes

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

You have been asking the same old questions for over a month - Surely you can read the forum and make your own mind up

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

After latest systemupgrade my Z2 is almost perfect.
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

@m_jojo wrote:
I've ordered z2 and after seeing the great number of problems people are facing and no serious response from Sony, should I cancel my order? I really love sony and its everything but for this price, I might change to some other brand... Please! If you have a z2 and are facing no serious problems (like buttons being pressed during calls) reply here, PLEASE!!

Yeah cancel your order. My z2 has battery draining problem aka defective phone and sony does not reply to me. Also it gets hot on hand sometimes it gets really hot. And the interface and surfing around app is not always smooth because it doesnt use full power of the gpu and cpu sony needs to fix that problem. If i were you i would get htc one m8 i heard its smooth always and the coolest temps for your hand to hold. I hope that helps.

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

Although you can set the cpu and gpu power to max but it requires root and then download trickster to do it. So then you will no longer have lag from here to there.

Highlighted
Genius
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Forums for different mobile phones will be filled with faults/complaints etc....be it Apple/Sony/Htc/Samsung etc.....at the end of the day the choice is yours....Face with rolling Eyes

View solution in original post

Visitor
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

I bought Z2 a month ago and everything is perfect so far , it's an amazing phone

so buy it

Adviser
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

I bought Z2 2 weeks ago and everything is perfect so far , it's an amazing phone

so buy it.

Visitor
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

I got mine on Wednesday and I've not had any problems. It's a brilliant phone in my opinion, and I've always had iPhone's. This is better in my opinion
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

I had my phone for around 3 weeks and the screen cracked by Itself due to over heating... Sony have been worse than useless too. I would not buy this phone.