account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

New feature: quick settings?

SOLVED
Talent
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: New feature: quick settings?

agree, swype is much more convenient, well done Sony.

Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Now everything is easier than before, now U can personalize your shortcuts in the same place where u put your finger to activate wifi for example, instead to go into settings - ecc ecc and move up & down your prefered shortcuts.

Now is easier, but I think that quick setting and notification shoul be together and not separately ...

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

I like the swype option but I have a suggestion on how to improve this even further:

Depending on where you start to drag down (upper left or upper right corner) you should first see Notifications or Quick settings.

How about that?

Rgds