account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lollipop charging bug ???

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 241 of 461
Message 241 of 461

Re: Lollipop charging bug ???

I have the xperia z3+ and it was already on lollipop 5.0.2 when I bought it. The charging is terrible. It either charges very slow or I get a message saying that connected power source is sufficient to charge it.
Enthusiast
Message 242 of 461
Message 242 of 461

i can only say: Downgrade.... and you will be rid of the torture

Spoiler

Visitor
Message 243 of 461
Message 243 of 461

I am having serious issue with my xperia Z2 5.1 update.

1. Charging on my phone is really slow and also my phone over heats while charging. And new issue is it takes time to detect the charger and also the screen keeps flashing and phone keeps vibrating while i connect the charger to my phone.
2. Also i have some issues with my auto rotation. While typing messages my screen starts blinking and messages go to start point. Is there a solution for all this?
Will it be fixed through an update or do i have visit sony support center!!

Request you to solve the issue with these two things. Waitng for a reply on this.
Enthusiast
Message 244 of 461
Message 244 of 461

Prem1

this topic is about the flashing issue.

There is only 1 good solution: reverting back to Kitkat

Enthusiast
Message 245 of 461
Message 245 of 461

please help me my phone not charged to full

after i updated to andorid 5.1.1 .. my phone not charged to full 100% maximum charge is 82% and the led is off and on every 1 second ,, whats this problem .. please help me what can i do Slightly frowning Face

i tried another cable and same problem

Highlighted
Adept
Message 246 of 461
Message 246 of 461

Re: please help me my phone not charged to full

Maybe your USB adapter is half broken, not the cable. it can also be your usb port.

Adept
Message 247 of 461
Message 247 of 461

The latest bug i saw in the morning charging to 99%, but if i put the cable again it loads to 100%.

Enthusiast
Message 248 of 461
Message 248 of 461

but with kitkat 4.4.2 my adapter working like charm and my phone charage to 100% normally

whats happened now ?

Enthusiast
Message 249 of 461
Message 249 of 461

you should re install software with pcc.download pcc(pc companion) from sonymobile support page then try reapir with It.

Enthusiast
Message 250 of 461
Message 250 of 461

ok i'm trying it now ....