account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Lock screen lag.

SOLVED
Genius
Message 11 of 28
Message 11 of 28

Re: Lock screen lag.

BLAST.......alexdon beat me to it....AGAIN HA HA!!!!!!!

Message 12 of 28
Message 12 of 28

Hahahaha,don't worry my friend,it is good to have people eagerly waiting to help.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Genius
Message 13 of 28
Message 13 of 28

Note to self....'MUST TYPE FASTER' :smileysmileywink:

Message 14 of 28
Message 14 of 28

You can't beat the grey wizard Nauseated Face

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 15 of 28
Message 15 of 28

My phone and the PC companion bo th say my phone is "up to date". Yet it won't even show me my restore I have to try and manual import it!

The swipe to unlock doesn't give the option for a pattern or pin.

Thanks all for the help.
Message 16 of 28
Message 16 of 28

You cannot have swipe to unlock together with PIN/password/pattern.You can have only one of those.

Regular
Message 17 of 28
Message 17 of 28

That is my point, is there a way to do so? Winking Face I don't trust 3rd party security apps. But thanks for the help on that! Slightly smiling Face
Genius
Message 18 of 28
Message 18 of 28

Are you sure.....it def does on my Z2 & others i have looked at.....SECURITY.....tap on SCREEN LOCK....enter whatever you are using at the moment, pin/swipe etc......it then takes you back to SELECT SCREEN LOCK which has 6 options ranging from NONE down to PASSWORD....

Message 19 of 28
Message 19 of 28

He wants swipe and after that to have PIN/password.

Highlighted
Genius
Message 20 of 28
Message 20 of 28

Ah i see.....sorry about that Crying Face