Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-08-14 07:30 AM
2015-08-14 08:38 AM
2015-08-16 09:15 PM
2015-08-16 09:24 PM
2015-08-18 02:56 AM
Anyone have the solution for this?
I tried remove simcard and restart, doesn't work for me.
Tried clear cache from Recovery Mode, but i can not acess the Recovery Mode following this steps:
If someone could explain another way, it will be great.
2015-08-18 03:38 AM
2015-08-18 12:35 PM
Didn't work too.
This microphone issue is really annoying. Sony need launch a new update!
2015-08-19 01:19 AM
Hi Menna2, have you checked whether you have microphone noise suppression / speakervoice enhancement on? You can check this under Settings > Call. You could also try turning Clear audio on under Settings > Sound & notification > Audio settings. If that doesn't work try what @Phy suggested & let us know how it goes.
Note: a software repair will delete all user data, to back up your phone using PC Companion:
1. Go to Support to install PC Companion on a Windows computer.
2. When installed, start PC Companion on the computer.
3. Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
4. Click Start under Backup & Restore.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions. (Exactly what contents will be backed up may differ depending on phone model. You can view detailed information about this as you follow the steps in the Backup & Restore wizard).
Running the software repair on PC Companion:
1. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.
2. Phone Software Update.
4. Repair Phone
6. Accept data removal
8. Wait for prepare
9. Select Phone
10. Follow the connection steps