account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Improving Xperia Z2

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Improving Xperia Z2

Hi Sony,

Please hear me out. First of all, well done with the work you have put in Xperia Z2, I absolutely love it. It is the best phone I have ever had.

However, there is a feature that i need you to add into the phone. Yesterday I was trying out the phone underwater. Using the phone to take videos but found flaw in it. The moment the phone is submerged into the water, it goes to the homescreen due to the water perhaps touching the home screen. I think adding a feature that would lock the phone underwater once we are on a video recording mode or somewhere along that line would solve the issue. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Improving Xperia Z2

Hi, 

You'll find touch block as a small app. Press the recent app button (to the right of the home button) > press the arrow pointing up > touch block. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

You should have touch block app.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Master
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi, 

You'll find touch block as a small app. Press the recent app button (to the right of the home button) > press the arrow pointing up > touch block. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

Rookie
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Thank you so much for the help. It has solved my problem!

Master
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Anytime! Glad it helped. Slightly smiling Face

sony_logo126x24.gif