account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

FIFA and Lounge

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

FIFA and Lounge

Sony adverts lately the Z2 as a great device for watching live Brazil WC matches... but how?
Login to Lounge App I can anly see the calendar, news and last match score, where is option to watch live via online???

Maybe some other app? I also have fifa official app but no option to watch also, just some live news and fresh score.

>> Xperia XZ1 user, help-ful with knowledge he has;>>
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: FIFA and Lounge

I think they might be talking about live news and goals from the competition to your device.But it would be cool to watch live matches.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I think they might be talking about live news and goals from the competition to your device.But it would be cool to watch live matches.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Thx Slightly smiling Face so much potential in this device, 2014 and we're still in text mode technology. Maybe things to come in future.

>> Xperia XZ1 user, help-ful with knowledge he has;>>
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Indeed,we are still behind even though cool things have been invented.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I'm in total agrrement. I too purchased the Z2 but I'm beginning to feel that Sony may have left us short after all the pre-sales build-up about this product.

PC Mike