account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Charging The Z2

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Charging The Z2

Is it okay to charge my Z2 overnight? For about 7 hours straight?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Re: Charging The Z2

Do not use battery savers,antivirus.Keep the brightness on low or auto.Restart the device often and never let the battery fully discharge.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

No,it is not a problem. The battery will stop charging after reaching 100%.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

I heard that when it reaches 100% it stops charging and then when it goes to 99%, again it will start charging to 100% and it will happen until I remove the charger? So is that good?
Emperor
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

It should be fine

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

Does anyone here use a dock charger? If so what is the dock charger available for z2?
Emperor
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Here you go 

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/magnetic-charging-dock-dk36/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Thank you!
Enthusiast
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Hello guys can anyone list out some battery saving methods? Like lowering the screen brightness?
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Do not use battery savers,antivirus.Keep the brightness on low or auto.Restart the device often and never let the battery fully discharge.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Thank you! Appreciate it!