account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Add widget to small app issues...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Add widget to small app issues...

I'm trying to add widget to the small apps list, when I tap the + sign and choose add my own widget, it tries to load the widget list but before it is done, an error message said "Unfortunately, Small App Widget has stopped."

What should I do? I tried to clear the cache / data, stop the app, reboot the Small App Launcher, but it still doesn't work.Slightly frowning Face

With many thanks.Slightly smiling Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Add widget to small app issues...

Boot the phone in safe mode,see if the same occurs:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Boot the phone in safe mode,see if the same occurs:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yes, it works when booted in safe mode.
It seems there are some problem with the 3rd party apps…Slightly frowning Face

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

What have you installed lately?

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

hi !same problem here is there a solution ? Face with Thermometer