account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

One time poster
Message 31 of 100
Message 31 of 100

Re: What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

If there is no stylus support, why does the Sony Xperia Z2 Table White Paper list "Stylus" as one of the Design Features??

There was also a Sony presentation which cited a stylus for both the Xperia Z2 phone and tablet.

So, when will Sony follow through on this promised feature???

One time poster
Message 32 of 100
Message 32 of 100

Hi.

I have just bought a brand new Experia Tablet Z2 and I can´t activate ANT+. Can you help me?

Inhabitant
Message 33 of 100
Message 33 of 100

Is there anyone from Sony who are in this forum at all these days?

To me it seems like it´s presently what one would call 100% user driven....

Message 34 of 100
Message 34 of 100

I am disappointed LTE version. There is no option multi user account - this option must be, otherwise it is worthless big phone 

Inhabitant
Message 35 of 100
Message 35 of 100

I'd like to know when your going to fix the touch screen issue lots of people are getting?

Im on fw .402, when can we expect an update to fix this, it makes the tablet very hard to use.

Regular
Message 36 of 100
Message 36 of 100

I wanted to register my Sony xperia z2 tablet on xperia care website but when I try it asks for IMEI device ID but my tablet does not have this code?  So how do I register my device?? 

Commissioner
Message 37 of 100
Message 37 of 100

Highlighted
wy
Visitor
Message 38 of 100
Message 38 of 100

SGP511 sony tablet Z2 wifi

Does anyone face the same problem as me? I tried with two brand new SGP511 SONY Z2 tablet and both exhibit same problem. Looks like it's a design issue.

The touch screen became erratic and not responsive on several occasions and I noticed it was when it's placed in a cold room about 21 degree C or when plug into a USB power that has 500mA rating 

This cause the pattern login fails and unit was lock out.

Visitor
Message 39 of 100
Message 39 of 100

Is there responsiveness touch screen compatible for pencil or pen???

One time poster
Message 40 of 100
Message 40 of 100

Hey.. I am looking for sony z2 tablet, 16gb wifi version but am unable to find anywhere in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, UAE. I also want to buy the bkb10 with cover for the keyboard or even for the tablet included, bkc50. Can anyone please tell where I can get it and soon?? I leave Abu Dhabi in less than two weeks and would like to purchase my tablet before I go... I tried calling the sony here but have been unable to get in touch with them...

Thank You so much..