account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

xperia z1 touchscreen problems

Adept
Message 141 of 616
Message 141 of 616

Re: xperia z1 touchscreen problems

Does anyone use a case and find this helps with the touchscreen issue? I can't seem to consistently replicate the issue, but when it starts happening, it is very irritating.

If Sony has responded to other issues in this forum, they need to do the same here. This is definitely not an isolated issue!
Enthusiast
Message 142 of 616
Message 142 of 616

Re: Z1 Touchscreen issue

Oh you're still active here in the forums nomamedk even you got your z1 replaced by a new and working one.. Sorry for us who cannot replace our useless z1 .
Message 143 of 616
Message 143 of 616

Unbelievable, I feel so disappointed with my Z1.
Enthusiast
Message 144 of 616
Message 144 of 616

Tried both plastic and leather and problem is not solved. 

Enthusiast
Message 145 of 616
Message 145 of 616

Just stumbled upon this one and how come this issue is being addressed while this touch issue is ignored?!

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z1/Xperia-Z1-C6903-Display-Issue-Yellow-Hue-Tint/td-p/391521/pa...

Enthusiast
Message 146 of 616
Message 146 of 616

Still waiting for ANY kind of input from Sony regarding the broken touchscreens we have on our high-end phones.

Anyone?!?!

Enthusiast
Message 147 of 616
Message 147 of 616

The yellow tint issue has been replied to by a Sony representative and it seems they have plans for it in the next update. However, this thread remains unanswered and no feedback aside from "we will investigate this issue bla bla bla"

Regular
Message 148 of 616
Message 148 of 616

Tänään mä oon mennyt. 3 eri elisa kauppa ja ne sanoivat että en mä voi palaa tai vaihtaa sony z1 mä oon niin järkyttynyt
Adviser
Message 149 of 616
Message 149 of 616

1.st thing: please write in English in this thread,  Finnish or Norwegian or swahili is just spam for people who want to find a solution to their problem. 

2.nd thing: just got a notice from the service sentre that my Z1 is finished, and on its way back to me, and they have exchanged the LCD - so this is a indication that Sony or the service sentre have indeed identified a HW problem - this is really good news! I'm eager to get my Z1 back :-) 

Enthusiast
Message 150 of 616
Message 150 of 616

Good for you dude, just kindly get back here to update us what happened with your z1. If its really a hardware defect then I'm tossing my z1 out since the store which I bought this will charge me for parts replacement. Really here in the Philippines