account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

xperia z1 touchscreen problems

Adviser
Message 221 of 616
Message 221 of 616

Re: xperia z1 touchscreen problems

@brapi2 - Try to contact Sony, via it's chat service here on the website and explain, they might be able to get to Sony PH?

Still no fault with my Z1 after repair!
Enthusiast
Message 222 of 616
Message 222 of 616

good for you then, I was hoping that this is a grounding issue and there's no problem with the digitzer..

Adept
Message 223 of 616
Message 223 of 616

Sony Service has given me back my trust on Sony. 

They have replace a new unit over my defective unit and I just got it and tested it and generally work fine and nothing more than any issue right now. I am very happy. Slightly smiling Face

1514980_10153614016205158_1687540490_n.jpg

Enthusiast
Message 224 of 616
Message 224 of 616

good for you then, I guess you have a Sony Warranty.. 

Adviser
Message 225 of 616
Message 225 of 616

Well, it lasted a few days... Fault is back again.
Will talk to the repair shop over New Year. :-!
Talent
Message 226 of 616
Message 226 of 616

I think the problem its only a software!! Before mine have this problem. When i update to 4.3 now my touch screen now verywell like my past fone xperia z! Before my touchsscreen is bad in gaming. Like zombiewood, asphalt 8. Even in wet screen the touch is not working you need to clean a water before the tscreen is back! But after i updated to 4.3 is like xperia z touchscreen now. Slightly smiling Face very accurate. Even is wet is working now. Slightly smiling Face try to update your fone to solve your problem..
Enthusiast
Message 227 of 616
Message 227 of 616

I have already updated to 4.3 and the problem is still there.please take note that I have done a full wipe. Factory reset and it's still there. its a hardware problem

Talent
Message 228 of 616
Message 228 of 616

Even I have the same problem, I got my 7th phone as replacement. Phone will work fine for few days and then touch screen issue will start. Worst part is if you are not touching phone or using a non conductor cover touch is erratic and its hard to use the phone. I have asked for refund as I lost hope that Sony will acknowledge and rectify the issue

Talent
Message 229 of 616
Message 229 of 616

worst is no reply from Sony on the touchscreen issue even though they are aware of the problem. Sony is cheating customer

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 230 of 616
Message 230 of 616

Sony will not acknowledge the problem here and they will never do that. I'm switching to HTC nxt yr