account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xperia z1 touchscreen problems

Inhabitant
Message 591 of 616
Message 591 of 616

Re: xperia z1 touchscreen problems

Snips good idea... Also have the Z1 and this happens every day... Did a factory restore, also installed new software via PC Companion... Nothing has changed... It's so amazing and expensive phone with soo bad touchscreen... Not only Z1 having this issue, just look on the other Z series phones... Z3c, Z1c, Z3 have this issue too...

Learner
Message 592 of 616
Message 592 of 616

It's a problem I don't think Sony know the answer to, they told me to do a fix on my computer which didn't work and then they told me to send it off and they would fix it as its a hardware problem. It came back possibly worse than when I sent it, I called the repair centre and told them, I asked what actual repairs were done, they didn't know. I asked if they would replace my handset they said they only do that if they can't fix it, you haven't I told them! No the team leader wouldn't speak to me but I would have to send it away again. You'll notice there is no customer services link on the website and trust me you don't get customer service. I don't know what to do, send it away AGAIN or give up and go back to Samsung who supply working products and have customer service !
Learner
Message 593 of 616
Message 593 of 616

Yep DAWP83 I don't think SONY have an answer, I'm going back to SAMSUNG

Inhabitant
Message 594 of 616
Message 594 of 616

11647306_844633092310220_1871315313_n.jpgYea, you're right... The best solution for that is go back to HTC, Samsung, LG phones... I was really excited about my brand new Z1... This phone is amazing in everypiece, but this touchscreen is a one big mess... Even phones for 100-200 dollars have better touchscreens without any problems to theirs death... I hope they'll fix that in SOMETIME but I dunno...

One time poster
Message 595 of 616
Message 595 of 616

Had same problem. Installed tempered glass and now problem seems to be very scarce. Anyone tried istalling TG?
One time poster
Message 596 of 616
Message 596 of 616

been through this problem last week....
wel the magic word is wipe out anti shatter flim and problem gone 90%  for me ...2 days of test and its still ok for me

have fun smile happy but it may void warrenty idk

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 597 of 616
Message 597 of 616

I have these Problems too. Send my phone this week to the repair department of Sony Germany....lets see what they can do ^^

Apprentice
Message 598 of 616
Message 598 of 616

I suffered tgis problem on my old black xperia z1 ,  bit now i have xperia z1 white and the problem ia gone

But i have worse problem, the flash bleed in night photos makes my photos very bad

Send your phone to warranty many times and they will replace your phone

I sent my phone like 5 times and always go to the shop and make trouble so they had enough and gave me new phone

Rookie
Message 599 of 616
Message 599 of 616

Yup I have installed Nillkin Tempered Glass(TG) on my Z1 i still face the problem few times a week not every 20 mins as before i think removing my a bit scratched up Anti-Shatter film(ASF) would fix the issue completely. I'll order new TG later and try again without the ASF. 

Learner
Message 600 of 616
Message 600 of 616

Only you have to go settings and off the vibrate when touch

Sorry for bad English