account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

there is a Loose sound when tapping on back of xperia z1

SOLVED
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

there is a Loose sound when tapping on back of xperia z1

Hi,
I have a sony xperia z1.
H have 2 problem that first one is most important.
when I tap on the back of my phone near camera ( usualy on camera, or on the left side of camera or bellow of that) the phone make a loose sound (jring jring sound) does any one have this problem? and is it a problem or not?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: there is a Loose sound when tapping on back of xperia z1

Those are the camera lens which make that noise,no problem as far as I know.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Those are the camera lens which make that noise,no problem as far as I know.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

tnx dear alexdon.

does any body has idea?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi Alvlin,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

You may wish to contact our Customer Care team within your region, they should be able to help you out.

Please use the link in my signature to obtain the contact details.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Genius
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@Alvlin as @alexdon mentioned it is the camera lens, quite a few posts on the Forum regarding this, if you look closely in the lens the whole thing is moving up and down for a more optical way of autofocus thus making the rattling noise when your xperia is laid down on a hard surface or when taping the back panel.

It is nothing to worry about....do a quick SEARCH & have a read of the other posts for some reassurance :smileysmileywink:

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

thank you so much, dear dadny63.