account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

sudden shut down battery problem, factory reset and SW update/repair did NOT help

Visitor
Message 51 of 55
Message 51 of 55

Re: sudden shut down battery problem, factory reset and SW update/repair did NOT help

I have been suffering the same problem - battery seen to be 50, 60 or 70%, then suddenly warning sounds for low battery, showing less than 10%!

Reading around the web, it appears to be a common fault with Android - 

ts not just Sony phones.!

However, in an attempt to fix this, I am now in process of Restoring after a Software Repair - and it seems this may not work!

Does anyone else know of other makes of phone suffering this? 

One time poster
Message 52 of 55
Message 52 of 55

Re: sudden shut down battery problem, factory reset and SW update/repair did NOT help

hi

i am got this problem also.

do you already fixed your mobile phone?

Learner
Message 53 of 55
Message 53 of 55

Hi fellow, 

My phone z1 ultra has a same symptoms .. Any one resolved this subject matter issues /or answer... 

Learner
Message 54 of 55
Message 54 of 55

Hi fellow, 

My phone z1 ultra has a same symptoms .. Any one resolved this subject matter issues /or answer... 

One time poster
Message 55 of 55
Message 55 of 55

Sony Xperia will mute or hang up when I'm talking on the phone My screen is dark so I k ow it's not

Can someone please tell me how to fix my $600 phone with a $200 insurance plan. Im frustrated, the third day after purchasing this phone, it started to  mute me when talking on the phone Or hangs up, It's not, my area or signal it happens everywhere.

I cannot talk on this phone. Love the phones camera quality. I did a factory reset that worked for about a week and then started happening again

Frustrated in California