account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

proximity sensor issue

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 61 of 66
Message 61 of 66

Re: proximity sensor issue

I remove my screen protector and resolve issue now sensor is working good
One time poster
Message 62 of 66
Message 62 of 66

Re: Xperia Z1 - Black screen problem during phones calls - can be outgoing or incoming

tell me the solution for this 

One time poster
Message 63 of 66
Message 63 of 66

When I call the sensor its not running
One time poster
Message 64 of 66
Message 64 of 66

Sensor is not working

Visitor
Message 65 of 66
Message 65 of 66

Re: Xperia Z1 - Black screen problem during phones calls - can be outgoing or incoming

hi my approximates sensor is on. I checked that as in this forum but when I call to somebody then my screen does not turn off automatically some days before It works but now its not working

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 66 of 66
Message 66 of 66

Does the link work in European countrys. I clicked the link and got google play msg saying it was expired ????? Thanks