account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

heat up and lose battery very quickly

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 11 of 25
Message 11 of 25

Re: heat up and lose battery very quickly

I won't do it...thank u
Emperor
Message 12 of 25
Message 12 of 25

Re: heat up and lose battery very quickly

Anytime

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 13 of 25
Message 13 of 25

Xperia Z1 overheating?

I am about to upgrade from my Iphone 4 and have been looked extensively at all mobile phone reviews and have chosen Xperia Z1 due to it's great hardware package (nice screen, great design, 20.1 MP camera...) and plus it is waterproof design which means a lot to me because I am an windsurfer and spend a lot of time near water so a waterproof high end smartphone sounds really great.

Then I have heard about problems... camera is not that great and 20.1 MP is just a marketing bait because in auto mode it operates with 8MP and makes average pics. This is really a shame for a company like Sony, plus reviews on photo dedicated sites says that the lens is simply soft and there is nothing one can do.

Ok, I will pass this also, but this overheating problem is a real disgrace. If I have spent nearly 1000$ for a top product from such a big name and after using video recording for 3-4 minutes got a message that the phone is overheated (like a lot of guys here says so) I would probably throw it at against the wall immidiately!

I have used Iphone 4 heavily in last 3 years, my son used to play hours of games on it, have recorder, browsed a web and never got near any overheat problems.

Beacuse of this I would probably give up from buying Z1... and it should have been a great phone...

So, are there any chance of REALLY solving this overheating problems in the near future?

One time poster
Message 14 of 25
Message 14 of 25

Heating problem in Xperia Z1

when i play game in my Z1 the temperature of the devices be very hot hot that the game quit automatically i don't know what is the problem

Visitor
Message 15 of 25
Message 15 of 25

High temperature

Hello
I am suffering from the problem of high temperature Sony Xperia z1
Message 16 of 25
Message 16 of 25

Re: High temperature

It might have some hardware issues,visit a nearby sony center

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 17 of 25
Message 17 of 25

overheat

Why does my sony xperia z1 overheats only after 15 min of using google Chrome
I can frie eggs on him? Is the Phone defect or?
Visitor
Message 18 of 25
Message 18 of 25

Re: overheat

@matonijemoguce wrote:
Why does my sony xperia z1 overheats only after 15 min of using google Chrome
I can frie eggs on him? Is the Phone defect or?
Take the phone outof the frying pan Slightly smiling Face
Highlighted
Learner
Message 19 of 25
Message 19 of 25

Your phone is fine. Mine is like that too. Its a modern smartphone with a powerfull processor, all packed tightly inside a metal aliminium or whatever case. Little heat dissipitation.

Talent
Message 20 of 25
Message 20 of 25

Okay I will just be realistic and tell the truth it is true that our phones get overheated and no other phones don't get hot like ours but it doesn't effect usage of the phone so it is not a problem