account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z1 won't turn on. Blinking green notification light. It's at 70-80% power 10 minutes before it died

Regular
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Z1 won't turn on. Blinking green notification light. It's at 70-80% power 10 minutes before it died

10 REPLIES 10
Emperor
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: Z1 won't turn on. Blinking green notification light. It's at 70-80% power 10 minutes before it d

Repair it with SUS 

Update Service (SUS)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Regular
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

Re: Z1 won't turn on. Blinking green notification light. It's at 70-80% power 10 minutes before it d

Hello, thanks for the quick response.

I downloaded the program you linked and held the volume button down while inserting the micro usb cable, waited 30+ seconds and still nothing came up.

Do you have any idea of how to fix this or even how this error came to life

Rookie
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

I felt sorry for you man. Just go to the centre and ask for a replacement or ask for your money back and get yourself a Note3. Sony's phones.

Emperor
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

Connect your phone to a wall charger > press andhold power & volume up for 5 seconds > let it charge for 1 or 2 hours > then try SUS 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

just to share.

i had the same.

without flashing anything:

- press power button + volume down. it vibrates

- press for long camera button (it vibrates)

the mobile after some seconds will reboot by itself.

it's back.

i don't understand WHY it's crashing without any reason in this way.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

The same happens for thanks guys for info. I press and hold power button and volume down key for about 5 secs, it vibrates, and ... viola... it powers up again. :smileysmileythumbsup:

One time poster
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Thank you for the posts - my phone was off and flashing green light. Pressing the power button and up volume for 5 seconds worked, so relieved. Thank you.

One time poster
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Same thing just happened. Pressing  power button and up volume button worked.

One time poster
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

This solved the same problem with my xperia x... What could be the meaning of the flashing green light though...