account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Z1 issues after 5.0 update

SOLVED
Talent
Message 1 of 399
Message 1 of 399

Z1 issues after 5.0 update

My z1 is laggy after z1 lollipop update. Is there any solution for this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 399
Message 2 of 399

Re: Z1 c6903 laggy after lollipop update.

As we always tell people,after large system updates,it will take some time to stabilize. I suggest you wait some more and restart the device regularly.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

398 REPLIES 398
Message 2 of 399
Message 2 of 399

As we always tell people,after large system updates,it will take some time to stabilize. I suggest you wait some more and restart the device regularly.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 3 of 399
Message 3 of 399

alright thanks

Message 4 of 399
Message 4 of 399

Keep us updated.

Talent
Message 5 of 399
Message 5 of 399

some of my friend suggest me to do the factory reset but it will deleted all the downloaded apps and data. Factory reset really helps? BTW the downloaded apps include all the album(they are listed in downloaded apps),....the apps when i first bought my z1?

Message 6 of 399
Message 6 of 399

Do not reset to factory settings now. Wait some more,if it does not improve,you should repair with PC companion.

Talent
Message 7 of 399
Message 7 of 399

oh my thanks a loti was going to do it. U saved me Slightly smiling Face

Apprentice
Message 8 of 399
Message 8 of 399

laggy n battery drain after lollipop update

a small laggy after update when compared to kitkat and even battery gets drained faster.. many a times i saw my lifelog app gets force stopped...

and i could c a star in the notifaction bar which i have no idea what it is..  

Message 9 of 399
Message 9 of 399

Re: laggy n battery drain after lollipop update

The star means you enabled priority mode in sound schemes. About the update,as I have said here,please wait some more as it should stabilize:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z1-Z1s/Z1-c6903-laggy-after-lollipop-update/m-p/968594#U968594

Learner
Message 10 of 399
Message 10 of 399

Battery drains faster with Z1 Lollipop 5.0.2

Has anyone else noticed that the battery drains faster with Lollipop. All battery saving settings are set as before.

I reduced my usage but its still drains.