account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z1 issues after 5.0 update

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 31 of 399
Message 31 of 399

Battery Drains Faster After Lollipop 5.0.2

My Xperia Z1 Battery Drains faster after the lollipop update. is it normal.

-------------------------------------------------------
Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) | Xperia Z1 (C6903)
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 32 of 399
Message 32 of 399

lollipop bug sound

Hello

after upgrading to 5.0.2 the sound is very low, the settings are optimized as they were before the upgrade.
for example to have 50% of the volume now have to position the 80%.

happens with or without headphones, on YouTube or walkman

Greetings
One time poster
Message 33 of 399
Message 33 of 399

Xperia Z1 Android Lollipop troubles

Few days ago updated my Z1 to android 5.0.2. Won't say I don't like it, because it looks really great, but there some troubles while using the device:
1. When I go back to the home screen after using some application or browser it takes up to 5-10 seconds before all the icons will be displayed on the home screen. It is annoying. It looks like I m using Windows 98.
2. The device began to warm up even by using some simple applications as browser or calculator. of course it's not hot, but why it happens. Especially remarkable it is after the device wasn't used for some while.
3. Tapping trouble.When I try to erase the word (choosed from the list above the keyboard while tapping ), it isn't erased at all, it is automatically changed to another word after erasing just two or three signs. It happens only by using the browser forms.
4. The STAMINA is a terrible thing! I was in pub with friends and the battery was low, at about 23%. I decided to turn stamina on, but in half an hour I had already 14% left!!! Just in 30 minutes and I wasn't using my phone! I turned stamina off and went back to regular power profile. After that I spent 2 hours more with my friends in pub and went back home listening music on my phone(about 30 minutes) . When I got home I had 8% lef! And these all with regular settings without stamina. So STAMINA doesn't help it spends more power than a regular settings.
5. Alarm trouble. Sometimes I just can't turn the alarm off. The screen blinks all the time and the sound is annoying. I even couldn't unlock the screen because the phone not responded.
6. Messages on the locked screen it's a good idea, but the device "thinks" too long after tapping twice at the message. The unlock screen doesn't appear in some seconds, the same thing happens with the application, after unlocking the screen. Sometimes it is faster to unlock the screen and open the message from the home screen, than to wait while the device will respond after tapping on the message from the locked screen.
One time poster
Message 34 of 399
Message 34 of 399

bug after lollipop update

There's something wrong with sound after lollipop update. When I use walkman sometimes it's really loud even if shows that the volume is low. But it returns to normal when i disable clear audio and enable it again. The biggest problem is that there's some songs in the library that play at max volume and I can't make the volume lower even if I press the volume down key till the end. I tried safe mode and uninstalling the walkman updates and still the problem exists
Enthusiast
Message 35 of 399
Message 35 of 399

Did Anyone Notice Fast Battery Drain After lollipop

Hi. I Updated Lollipop for my Xperia Z1. But my battery drains faster than on kitkat. is this a issue in lollipop.

-------------------------------------------------------
Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) | Xperia Z1 (C6903)
One time poster
Message 36 of 399
Message 36 of 399

Android 5 version issue on xperia z1

I have upgraded android version 4.4 to 5.0. I'm facing lot of issues. On the compose message, if I press the file attach, keyboard is appearing on d screen and it hiding the attach menu option. Main problem is battery life. This very big issue on Android 5.0 version. Battery drained quickly when compared to android version 4.4. Mobile heating issue also there. I can't put a mobile on silent mode without vibrating.
Adept
Message 37 of 399
Message 37 of 399

Re: Android 5 version issue on xperia z1

same here guys

Message 38 of 399
Message 38 of 399

Re: Android 5 version issue on xperia z1

As we keep telling people but they do not search before asking: after a large system update, it will take some time until the system will stabilize and start working as intended.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 39 of 399
Message 39 of 399

Xperia Z1 rear camera gets laggy.

After I upgraded my Z1 from Kitkat to Lollipop. Yes, I love your new update but its pretty annoying and disappointing when it comes to camera. The rear camera gets laggy after update. Kitkat is way more better than Lollipop when it comes to camera, it is more smoother and faster. I hope Sony will fix this problem. Please help Xperia Z1 users. Thank you.

Sent via Xperia Z1 Lollipop version 5.0.2.
Visitor
Message 40 of 399
Message 40 of 399

Re: Z1 issues after 5.0 update

my battery is draining fast due to the guest thing even im not using that it is still there in ma power management settings n using the most battery....even more than screen..i would like if you remove that or do something for that.....and ofcourse about lagging it laggs when i open facebook while i play modern combat 5 for a few secs n then its all good and also while i play small games.. ...hope you do something for this