account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia z1 wont charge/software update failed boot loop

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia z1 wont charge/software update failed boot loop

So I was doing a factory reset because ive lost the password and during the software update, my computer powered off and now my phone is stuck in this software update failed screen.

I tried to charge it so i can repair it but it keep stuck in boot loop(sony loop screen and then the message "the software update failed" and it turns off and do the same thing over and over again) and it wont charge i even tried the power+vol.up trick but it turns off then returns to te same boot loop!

When i try to do the repair directly, without charging, the phone just keeps connecting and disconnecting from the computer, i cant do a thing with it

please peps, help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia z1 wont charge/software update failed boot loop

salut !

j'ai le meme probleme..

aucune solution 

je doit le jeter ou quoi ?

Hi !