account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z1 frozen with blank screen and wont switch off or on

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 71 of 72
Message 71 of 72

Re: Xperia Z1 frozen with blank screen and wont switch off or on

I had problem with touch screen I sent to service.After I took My phone ı charged it. Battery levell about 59% phone frozen ı started again Battery level fell down 12% ı could not understand. All the time phone charged time increasing and some program can not Open I Will sent it again to service but Sony dissapoint me 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 72 of 72
Message 72 of 72

Re: Xperia Z1 frozen with blank screen and wont switch off or on

Hi @Levo1, very sorry to hear about your phone.

I really hope that the service centre can repair your phone so you can enjoy using it again with everything working!

Feel free to keep me posted on how everything worked out for you.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.