account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Unknown Icon

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Unknown Icon

Hi 2016052414053338659.jpgeverybody !

I found this unknown icon on my new Z1 today .....

It's for me unknown .....how to remove this icon

NEED some help, please.

Thanks !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Unknown Icon

Just press volume button and rise volume to get to vibration or normal mode.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Just press volume button and rise volume to get to vibration or normal mode.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Yes, volume is at zero and then one more which activates do not disturb, in this mode only alarms are audible.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

That's the "Do not disturb" mode. You may find it in the Quick settings, the one when you swipe down in standby.
Visitor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Thank you.. thank you

This solve my problem..hehe

Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@Apandi Anytime.

Thanks for popping here @o2jie@viridis.

Inhabitant
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

No problem.