account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sound works from one headphone only

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Sound works from one headphone only

Yep, same problem same solution, if not for this thread I would endure this issue for many months before traveling to a Sony store. Technical support did not offer this solution however I let Sony off since this is found within the support forum. Many thanks k
One time poster
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

You were right! There was a small fluff of lent from jeans stuck inside which was preventing contact!

Thanks!

VK8
One time poster
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

My headphone suddenly only one side had sound then I used the other Sony headphone, same thing happen.  But I use the other brand no problem. It happen both to my Iphone, Ipad and computer.

I got two new Sony headphones , it happen only one side has sound and I try to use to my friend's computer same only one side has sound.  But other brand headphone has no problem.  Is it any bug or problem.  Or I just return the two new Sony headphones and buy others brand.  I love Sony headphone that the sound are much better. Please advise.

Vicky

One time poster
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

Same here. 

Although I released a small fluff of dust on my headphone jack. It's still only working on the left side.  And it's only the case on my Sony InEarheadphones with noise reductions. All other headphones are working fine. Slightly frowning Face