account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

STAMINA MODE(here we go again) -final clear up?

SOLVED
Message 41 of 45
Message 41 of 45

Re: STAMINA MODE(here we go again) -final clear up?

It can show more than 5 days,for me sometimes it shows 11 days.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 42 of 45
Message 42 of 45

Rickard, I have Z3 COmpact, are you shure STAMINA turned off when charging is on? Because the STAMINA indicator (in quick parameters tab and in builtin widget) dont change its state. The only thing is changed is the battery indicator. Does the disappearing of the plus icon right from battery icon mean all STAMINA functions are turned off?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 43 of 45
Message 43 of 45

The menu options to turn STAMINA on/off will still show that STAMINA is on but it will not be active while charging. STAMINA is also not active while the display is turned on. It activates itself 15 min. after you turn off the display (and when not charging).

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 44 of 45
Message 44 of 45

So can we mod stamina to automatically activate after the screen turns off or just faster? 

And how can I turn off the popup messages that some APP blocking stamina usage when the progamm is allready in the Whitelist+ I click on "dont show me again....."

Enthusiast
Message 45 of 45
Message 45 of 45

@Aizen very curious post so i tried it my Z1 was at 74% didnt recharge it at all, i went straight to Eco mode controller and cleared its data and before doing so i checked power management and it showed 19 hours, after doing this i resetted my Z1 as it didnt show any difference at first but now its showing me 1 day and 20 hours and it also turned stamina mode off which was previously turned on before clearing Eco mode controller... 3 days and 17 hours very cool... Slightly smiling Face