account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

STAMINA MODE(here we go again) -final clear up?

SOLVED
Message 21 of 45
Message 21 of 45

Re: STAMINA MODE(here we go again) -final clear up?

One post at a time,do not spam.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 22 of 45
Message 22 of 45

I've read through this post and became more concious about how the Stamina mode works.

After a full charge my Stamina mode shows me only 1 day and a couple of hours... and yes... it's a new phone and can't keep my hands of it!

Kudos given!

Thanks

Regards,

Kelvin Liu
Apprentice
Message 23 of 45
Message 23 of 45

I don't use it it kills gps location and server connections. If you lose your phone your sol.

One time poster
Message 24 of 45
Message 24 of 45

stamina as how sony Xperia Z1 is set.? I did not check any application that is listed there! and was 100% battery level tagging trip in stamina mode
Message 25 of 45
Message 25 of 45

If you add any app,it will be excluded from stamina mode.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 26 of 45
Message 26 of 45

SG Radio + WiFi + speaker + stamina mode ON + screen off -> 12 mins auto cutoff active internet
SG Radio + WiFi + speaker + stamina mode OFF + screen off -> 12 mins auto cutoff active internet

SG Radio + WiFi + headphone + stamina mode ON (APPS Active in standby) + screen off -> No auto cutoff active internet
SG Radio + data + BT headset + stamina mode OFF/ON + screen off -> NO auto cutoff active internet

that's what I find out which does not tally to document.
rsj
Adept
Message 27 of 45
Message 27 of 45

How often I should charge my phone,???
Sony Xperia Support
Message 28 of 45
Message 28 of 45

That depends on how much you use the phone and how often you will need to charge but it's best to not drain the battery completely. The battery will last longer if you charge it before it's empty (say 20% or so).

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

rsj
Adept
Message 29 of 45
Message 29 of 45

rsj
Adept
Message 30 of 45
Message 30 of 45

Yesterday I tried charging my phone in switch off mode but the things I noticed are
1. Battery drain was even more fast
2. Phone never notifies whether it is fully charged or not?