account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

New original battery built in my Sony Xperia Z1 (C6903), but the Z1 still doesn't last very long?

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

New original battery built in my Sony Xperia Z1 (C6903), but the Z1 still doesn't last very long?

After my Sony Xperia Z1 battery last no more than 4 hours, I decided to let my local Sony store replace the battery.

But after the quite expensive battery change the problem isn't gone, the battery still only last for a few hours  Slightly frowning Face

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: New original battery built in my Sony Xperia Z1 (C6903), but the Z1 still doesn't last very long

@Baumstamm

check what has been using up the battery > take screenshots and post them here. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: New original battery built in my Sony Xperia Z1 (C6903), but the Z1 still doesn't last very long

I'm sorry that the language is not english:

001.jpg

002.jpg

And from another day:

003.jpg

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

i need sony battery