account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Meet Xperia Z1

Commissioner
Message 51 of 66
Message 51 of 66

Re: Meet Xperia Z1

LMAO a Genius apparently can't do math.

Visitor
Message 52 of 66
Message 52 of 66

Do 't buy sony products and make mistake

Talent
Message 53 of 66
Message 53 of 66

Little disappointed about the camera in low light condition and the post processing quality..

I had a Sony Ericsson C905, 8 Mpix, Xenon flash and the quality of low light taken picture was grater than z1 also the overall detail level was grater on C905 than z1 , I saw more detail when zooming to actual picture size. I think the sensor is great but the camera software needs more work, also the compression method of the jpg needs more adjusting. Outside in plenty natural light it makes very good pictures.

I hope Sony fix the camera software in future releases.

One time poster
Message 54 of 66
Message 54 of 66

Truly dissappointed with the new updates. Camera seems to be having problem frequently. Camera will not functioning when the phone got high temperature(ridiculous!), sometimes it hangs when i took photo and the photo is not saved, and A LOT of popup saying "camera is currently unavailable". I'm having this problem when i update my phone to Kitkat. Yesterday, i update the Sony software for Music and Photo. today, the widgets for both music and phone gone red saying widget is not available. 

Isn't updates should be a LOT better? but its making it worse. Please fix it dear sony. Or higher a tester for god sake before you even launch a new updates!

Talent
Message 55 of 66
Message 55 of 66

"Sometimes it hangs when i took photo and the photo is not saved, and A LOT of popup saying "camera is currently unavailable". I'm having this problem when i update my phone to Kitkat."

I have the same problem too! I often write because I want to see that Sony also see it and should be recognized and fixed the bug!

Message 56 of 66
Message 56 of 66

My z1 is working well..however there are really issues like heating, batt life, but i don't think this is a bad phone. I'dstill buy this over s4 and iphone.. Aesthetics wise, z1 is wayyyy better than those 2
Visitor
Message 57 of 66
Message 57 of 66

Same issue here about the camera..this is even after 4.4.4 update..got the same issue back then
One time poster
Message 58 of 66
Message 58 of 66

I have problems in my Z1 please help me to solve this, recently it can't support whatsapp, Facebook, wechat and others apps but mobile network is connected, I restart my phone again and again Bt still it doesn't work.so plz plz give solution how can use all apps.
Regular
Message 59 of 66
Message 59 of 66

My sony xperia z1 is displaying false battery temperature, even though the device is not getting heated it shows battery temperature above 55 degree C. I had this problem earlier but after doing an OS repair it stopped for a while but after some updates to the software the problem keeps coming back and its so irritating that it keeps the phone shutting down and i cant even make a call above 5 mins, I am sure that its a software issue coz at 55 degree C the device is cool as 25 degrees.

Please give me a permanent solution to this problem ASAP.

Please try solving some issues on the forum first.

Regards

Regular
Message 60 of 66
Message 60 of 66

Screenshot_2014-09-10-02-10-41.png