account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

KEYBOARD TEXTING PROBLEM

SOLVED
Regular
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: KEYBOARD TEXTING PROBLEM

The comes after a few seconds of texting. Tried clearing the keyboard setting. It's still there, if leave the phone for a few minutes, it becomes fine, then it starts. Slide text input is the most affected.
Regular
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Hi, occurs also on my phone, i reported the issue in another thread, i' m still searching for definitive solution; actually i'm trying to use the keyboard by removing the vibration alert when press any button of the keyboard (it's an option) ; result at moment is very good, phone is quicker and no keyboard issue.
Highlighted
Regular
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Thanks, i also realised that when this happens, i simply lock and unlock the screen and walla, the problem is solved
Apprentice
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

I have this problem as lots of others. For me nothing seems to fix it, l have tried software repair which is Sonys solution to everything but it didnt help. The screen is just getting worse by time so I believe its the screen itself thats bad. Its writing by itself now and sending msgs without me touching it. So my advice is to return it and ask them to fix it. I have had enough of Sony mobile Slightly frowning Face